We’ve all been there. You’re in the middle of a call and you want to show your friend something on your phone, but you can’t seem to get the video to play in MX Player. Well, never fear! With this handy little guide, you’ll be able to get that video playing in no time.
What is MX Player:
MX Player is a media player app for Android that supports a wide range of audio and video formats. You can use it to play locally stored media files as well as stream content from the internet. MX Player is also popular for its ability to play videos in a range of formats, including those with high-definition (HD) resolutions.
How to Play Video in MX Player During a Call:
You can play a video in the MX Player while you are on a call. This is a useful feature if you want to watch a video and do not want to miss your calls. You can also use this feature to listen to music during a call.
Here is how you can play a video in the MX Player during a call:
- Open the MX Player app on your phone.
- Go to the settings in the app.
- Tap on the option for ‘Background Play.’
- Make sure that the ‘Phone Calls’ option is turned on.
- Open the video that you want to play in the app.
- Tap on the ‘Play’ button.
- The video will start playing in the MX Player app while you are on a call.
Why Use MX Player? (Background Play) :
MX Player is a video player for Android that lets you watch any video on your device, regardless of format. It supports a wide range of video formats, including AVI, FLV, MP4, MKV, MOV, and more. You can also use it to play streaming video from YouTube and other online video sites.
In addition to being a great video player, MX Player is also useful for other tasks. For example, you can use it to play video in the background while you’re on a call. This can be helpful if you’re trying to watch a tutorial or follow along with a cooking show while you’re on the phone.
To use MX Player while on a call, simply open the app and select the “Background Play” option from the menu. Then, start playing your video. When you receive or place a call, MX Player will continue playing the video in the background. You can exit the app if you need to do something else on your phone, and your video will continue playing in the background.
How to Use MX Player (floating window):
Video call apps like Zoom, Google Meet, and Skype have become very popular these days as they allow us to stay connected with our loved ones despite the physical distance. But what if you want to watch a video while on a video call? Well, that’s where MX Player comes in.
MX Player is a popular video player app that supports the playback of both local and online videos.
- It also has a handy feature that lets you play videos in a floating window while using other apps.
- This means you can watch a video while using other apps like Zoom, Skype, or WhatsApp.
- Here’s how to use MX Player to play video in a floating window during a video call on your Android phone.
Tips and Tricks:
We all love to play videos on our phones and usually, we use the pre-installed video player to play those videos. But there are times when we need to take or attend a call and at the same time, we also want to continue watching the video. In such a scenario, we can make use of a third-party video player like MX Player which allows us to play video in a pop-up window so that we can attend the call without stopping the video.
We hope that this article helped you understand how to play videos in MX Player during a call. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.
- how to play videos in chrome while on call
- cannot play video during the call
- how to play video during the call on android
- the browser which plays video during the call
- why can t I hear videos while on the phone
- how to play audio while on call
- android unable to play during the call
- how to play video in MX player in a laptop