Mx Player On Lg Smart TV : If you’re like me, you’re probably wondering how to install mx player on lg smart tv. Well, never fear! I’m here to help. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Also Check : MX Player For PC Windows 10/7/8
What is Mx Player :
Mx Player is a media player for the Android platform. It has been developed by J2 Interactive. The player supports a wide range of audio and video formats. It is also available in a paid Pro version, which removes ads and adds some extra features.
About Lg Smart TV :
Lg Smart TV is a line of Internet-connected TVs produced by LG Electronics. With webOS, LG’s exclusive operating system, you can enjoy a growing world of apps and services from your favorite content providers.
How To Install Mx Player On Lg Smart TV :
- First you need to download the apk file of (mx player official website) from the internet.
- Then go to the settings option in your LG smart TV and enable the Unknown Sources option from there
(this option is generally found in the security settings).
- After that, using a pendrive or any other external storage device, copy the downloaded apk file of mx player and paste it on your LG smart TV.
- Now open the file explorer on your LG smart TV and locate the copied apk file of mx player.
- Once you find it, just click on it and install it like any other normal app.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy watching videos on your big screen tv with the help of mx player.
Also Check : Mx Sharekaro For PC Download
How To Screen Mirror MX Player on Smart TV :
Before you start screen mirroring MX Player on your smart TV, you need to check if your TV is compatible with the app. To do this, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “MX Player”. If the app is compatible with your TV, it will be listed in the “Supported Devices” section.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your TV is compatible, follow the instructions below to screen mirror MX Player.
- Open the MX Player app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap the Cast icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices.
- Wait for the connection to be established, then start playing a video on MX Player.
- The video will now be cast to your TV.
How To Cast MX Player on Smart TV from PC/Laptop (Using ADB Tools):
Just like any other app, you can sideload MX Player on your LG smart TV. However, this process is a bit different and requires the use of a computer or laptop. Here’s how to do it:
- Download the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) tool on your PC/laptop.
- Connect your TV and PC/laptop to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, go to Settings > General > About this TV > Check for updates.
- If there’s an update available, install it.
- Go back to Settings > General and turn on Developer options.
- Go to Settings > Developer options and turn on USB debugging.
- Open the ADB tool on your PC/laptop and type in the following command: adb connect .
- You can find the IP address of your TV in Settings > General > About this TV.
- Replace with the actual IP address of your TV. For example: adb connect 192.168.1.100
- Once you see the “connected” message on the ADB tool, type in the following command: adb install [-r] .
For example: adb install C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\MXPlayerPro_1_10_47_arm64-v8a_apkpure.com (If you want to install the MX Player app on your TV’s internal storage, use the -r flag in the command.) Wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete.
To launch MX Player on your LG smart TV, go to Settings > General > Apps & notifications > See all apps and open it from there
That’s all you need to know about how to install MX Player on your LG smart TV. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
Is MX Player available for LG Smart TV?
- Currently MX player app is not ready to support in LG Smart TV. We will introduce this app in our Smart TVs soon through software update once this app is ready to release. Note: LG Smart TVs are with webOS (web Operating System) which is a unique & best among Smart TV manufacturers.
Can I install APK on LG Smart TV?
- To install third-party apps on LG TV, you can download the APK file and sideload it to the TV using a USB. In addition to this, you can use devices like Amazon Firestick, LG Smart Share, and Google Chromecast to install third-party apps on LG TV.
Is MX Player Chinese app?
- MX Player is an Indian video streaming and video on demand platform developed by MX Media & Entertainment (formerly J2 Interactive). It has over 280 million users globally.
- how to download mx player on smart tv
- best video player for lg smart tv
- lg smart tv apps for adults
- how to install 3rd party apps on lg smart tv
- lg media player
- download mx player for lg led
- how to install sunnxt in lg smart tv
- my.mx player. tv login