In this article, we are going to know how to download and install MX Player for Mi TV? MX Player is an amazing application to watch offline as well as online videos. In the case of smart TVs like Mi TV, it supports playing most of the popular file formats. MX Player for Mi TV has advanced hardware acceleration so that you can get a great experience on video playback. It supports a wide range of subtitle formats also.
Also Check: Mx Player on pc Windows 10
How to download and install MX Player on Mi TV 4, Mi TV 4A,4APRO:
- First of all, you need to download the APK file of MX Player on your desktop or android mobile.
- Copy the file to any removable disk like Pen drive.
- After that, insert the removable disk on Mi TV.
- Turn on the TV and locate the inserted USB drive.
- Once you locate it, click on it and find the APK file of MX Player.
- Select the file and then click on the install option.
- Wait for a while. Once the installation is completed, open MX Player and use it on Mi TV.
Also Check: MX Player for Android TV
If you don’t have any removable disk and want to use the cloud storage option, then do the following steps.
- To set up MX Player for Mi TV from cloud storage, you want ES File Explorer on TV.
- Download the ES File Explorer app on your Mi TV from Play Store.
- Now, you need to download the MX Player APK file on PC or Android Mobile from the internet.
- After that, copy or store the downloaded APK file on any cloud services which you have like Google Drive, DropBox, etc.
- And then, turn on the TV and go to the ES File Explorer app.
- On ES File Explorer, open the sidebar and click on the Networks option.
- Now, select the cloud service where you have to save the APK file of MX Player.
- Log in to the cloud service after which locate the MX Player APK file.
- Click on that file and then click on the Install button from the pop-up message.
- Once the installation gets completed, you can start using MX Player on Mi TV.
Features of MX Player for Mi TV:
- MX Player helps you to play a maximum of the video formats like Avi, MPEG, mp4, WMV, Divx, XviD, MOV, Flv, VOB, 3gp, and more.
- The supported subtitle formats of MX Player are .ssa, .ass, .smi, .srt, .sub, .sub, .idx, .sub, .mpl, .txt, .pjs and .vtt
- The multi-core decoding option is available on MX Player so that you can easily switch between HW, HW+, and SW.
- You are allowed to manually search the subtitle online within the app.
- This app even allows us to pick out the textual content style and color of the subtitle.
- You can easily zoom in or zoom out by simply pinching or swiping your device’s screen.
- You can manually download custom codec files to play audio
- Kid’s Lock feature of MX Player will lock the entire screen while you play a video. So that touching and tapping on the screen will never affect video playback.
Searches related to MX player:
- MX player for mi tv 4a
- MX player for mi tv apk
- MX player for mi tv 4
- MX player for mi tv 32 inch
- MX player apk for mi tv 4a download
- MX player app for mi tv
- MX player for mi android tv
- MX player apk for mi tv 4a
- MX Player apk file for mi tv