MX Player for Chromecast: MX Player is the best media player compared to any other application, especially for Android phones. In past days, people use VLC media player for watching movies. After the launch of MX Player, every people like to use this application in various platforms like Android, PC, MAC, Windows phone etc. We all love to watch the Movies or Videos with high quality and good sound effects. Some people like to experience the Movie or Video on a bigger screen.
Now, it is possible with Chromecast option. We always need a good media player to run all types of video formats and audio. There are lots of media player available for both Android and PC, but none of them can beat the MX Player. People love MX Player for Chromecast because of its advanced features.
Day by day this app gets updated and advanced features such as Hardware Acceleration, Kid’s lock, Subtitle gesture etc. You guys know about something called Chromecast, right? Chromecast was introduced by Google at the end of 2013. It is basically a TV Dongle that allows you to stream online videos or Movies from your Smartphone, Tablets or Laptop to your Television screen until it is connected to the same network. Television’s also had lots of advanced features today so you can easily stream online videos from Android to TV using amazing applications.
Most of the TV’s comes with the internet option. So, you can easily watch movies or videos online through Internet option and also stream online videos using Chromecast option.
RECOMMENDED READ: Download MX Player For PC Windows 10/7/8.
How to download MX Player for Chromecast 2018:
You can easily install MX Player application from GooPlay store and enjoy the features of MX Player for Chromecast. Before downloading the MX Player, I want to tell you guys that for screencasting MX Player does not support. But, you still stream online videos or movies on your TV with MX Player using a third-party application. The requirements to stream online videos on TV are Chromecast, MX Player, Android Phone, and TV.
- First, you need to insert your Chromecast device into the HDMI port of your TV. In case your TV lacks an HDMI port, you can’t able to stream online movies or videos. So, please make sure before you do.
- You need to plug in the power cable once you insert the device into HDMI port.
- After that, download the Chromecast application on your Smartphone. Just click here to download.
- Once it finishes the download, click the file to install it on your phone and open the application when the installation finishes.
- Once you open the app, you see the yellow wifi-like button. Just tap on that button; it will display the nearby device for connecting.
- Now, check if your TV connected with your Android phone successfully.
- The next step is opening the video or movie with MX Player app. You will get an option to open with MX Player. Just click the video file to open.
- On the MX Player app, you will see the share option on the top-right corner.
- In that option, you will a different set of applications. Just click app properly to Chromecast the video.
- Finally, you can now stream the videos or movies online on a bigger screen using MX Player for Chromecast.
Check: Install Mx Player on Android TV?, How to use Mx player for mac
Finally, you are aware of the simplest method for stream videos from Android TV using MX Player for Chromecast. There are lots of methods available for MX Player Chromecast but I think this one is easier than any other. Now, you can watch the same video on your TV without any issue. Please, make sure that both your TV and Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi via a Local app.
Otherwise, it won’t work. I hope this article must satisfy with valuable information. If you facing any issue while connecting your TV with an Android phone for streaming videos or movies discuss with us in the comment section below. Thanks for reading guys and keep supporting.
Searches related to MX player for chromecast:
- MX player chromecast
- MX player cast screen
- MX player stream to smart tv
- MX player cast to tv
- video player chromecast
- chromecast video player android
- vlc chromecast
- MX player network stream