sMX Player for Android TV: Are you looking for ways to download and use MX Player on a smart TV? You can find the best way to do that in this guide. MX Player is one of the best offline video players for Android and iOS devices. In the case of Android smart TV, it is used to run the most popular file formats. You can enjoy smooth video playback with the advanced hardware acceleration of the MX Player for Android TV. MX Player, the most powerful mobile video player, now offers you an Android TV streaming service that offers thousands of hours of premium, exclusive, and original content from leading manufacturers and publishers.
If you would like to watch Movies on Android TV using MX player then continue reading this article and get the complete guide. There are many media players available for android tv but the MX player is the most favorite because of its features and clarity in performance. Okay, let’s get into the topic.
About MX Player Android TV Version
MX Player is a favorite application. Also, this application is very convenient for all types of users and devices. This MX Player app supports ‘Blu-ray’, ‘MKV’, ‘MP4’, ‘AVI’ file formats. The interface of this video player application is easy to navigate as it shows folder lists, tags, cover art, etc. One thing everyone knows is that MX Player supports a lot of subtitle formats on Android TV. Users can also manually search for the text online. It also allows you to choose text styling and colorization for the subtitle. It is seen as the only app for some great movies, TV shows, and web series. The best feature of the platform is the emphasis on high-quality Hindi and regional languages with a focus on exclusive original content. Language range includes Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Kannada. Before download and install the MX player on TV just try to know why you need this app on your devices. We have listed the best features of this app below.
Related Post: How to Install MX Sharekaro for PC Windows?
Why We Need MX Player on Android TV?
- MX Player is used to watching many TV series, Web series, and Movies you want on TV instantly, whenever you want, anytime.
- This app allows you to browse through the growing selection of thousands of movies, web series, TV shows, and originals.
- It helps to enjoy low buffer time and a high-quality streaming experience.
- MX Player for TV app supports the automatic movement of trailers for available titles to limit your effort.
- Smooth and quick navigation makes it a comfortable experience.
- The search is done very intuitively to save you the extra typing effort.
- It supports any format such as ‘mkv’, ‘amv’, ‘Blueray’, ‘mp4’ so you can convert any file type.
- You have the zoom option on the MX player and you can increase the size using the scroll button.
These are all the main reasons to watch MX player on TV. Read the complete post to get the app on Smart TV.
How to Install MX Player on Android Smart TV
- First of all, you need to go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- There, type “MX Player” in the search bar.
- Immediately the result will appear on the screen.
- Select MX Player from them and click on “Install”.
- You will be asked for permission to install it immediately.
- Once you “OK” them, MX Player will download and install.
- Once the MX Player is installed on Android TV you can start using it.
Note: If you do not support downloading MX Player from your Android TV Play Store, we have provided the instructions below.
Alternative Way to Install MX Player on TV
You must meet certain requirements to implement this method. They are mentioned below so before downloading and installing MX Player on Android TV just look at the points below.
Things you need to do
- “Settings” that look like the gear icon should click on the option.
- Now, click on the Security and Controls option.
- Tap on the option of “unknown sources” to run.
- To run unknown sources.
How to Install MX Player on Android TV from Cloud Service
- You need to download the MX Player Apk file from any trusted sites and save the MX Player apk file to cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Go to Android TV and open the ES File Explorer app to click on the Networks option from the sidebar.
- Select the Cloud option and click the New button available in the upper right corner.
- Select the cloud service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- You have also saved the MX Player APK to configure and sign in to.
- After successfully signing in, you can view the cloud service in ES File Explorer.
- You need to click on the cloud service to find the MX Player apk file.
- Now click on the apk file to download it on your Android TV.
- Click the Install button to install MX Player on Android TV.
- To start using MX Player on TV, you need to click on the Open button until the installation process is complete.
This is how you can easily install and start using MX Player on TV. We hope the two methods we mentioned above are very helpful to you. Install and use MX Player on smart TV using any of these methods and share your experience with us. Thanks for your visit.
- MX player for android tv,
- MX player pro for android tv,
- Install MX Player for Samsung smart tv,
- MX player not working on android tv,
- MX player tv 1.3.6 apk,
- Download MX Player for pc,
- MX player download for LG smart tv