MX Player Codec Download (AC3, DTS, MLP, etc): MX Player is the wonderful media player application available in the world. We all love to watch videos and movies with high quality and good sound effects. Lots of media player applications are developed and launched day by day. Most of the people use VLC media player for watching movies and videos because of its amazing features. After the launch of the MX Player, people mostly use this application only for watching videos or movies. Day by day, MX Player gets updated and comes with advanced features.
On the internet, you will find many media players, but there is only little application that will fulfill your thoughts. Compared to other media players, MX Player Codec is the one that is loved and used by most of the users in the world. A few months ago, with the new update, the developers have removed some existing codecs from the MX Player. So, now you can’t play DTS audio, AC3, MLP, TrueHD, etc. Lots of MX Player users have searched for this issue. If you want to solve this issue, you can manually download the necessary MX Player codecs files.
In the latest update of MX Player, you no need to download AC3 codec, now MX Player supports AC3 audio by default. But for DTS audio you still need to download the custom codec file. Thus, we have shared all the custom codec files of MX Players below. Here in this post, you can get the details of both Apk files and Zip files as well. If you want to use the DTS audio, AC3 audio files, then carefully read the post up to the end to download MX Player Custom Codecs.
MX Player Codec Download (AC3, DTS, MLP ) (AC3, DTS, MLP )(ARMv7 NEON) New:
MX Player is the king of the media player around the world which gives high-quality video and good sound effects. The subtitle gesture is the coolest feature of MX Player. The latest version of MX Player comes with advanced features such as Hardware acceleration, Kid’s lock, Subtitle Gestures, Multi-Core decoding, and Ad-free, etc.
You can enjoy your movie or audio without the disturbance of the ad. You can easily download the MX Player Custom Codecs for supporting DTS, AC3 audio files. Before start downloading, you need to check the version of the Custom codec which you want. Just check by going to Settings/Decoder/General in the custom codec tab and it will tell you which version is suited for you.
However, if you have any confusion in your mind or if you don’t know which codec you need to download, you need to select the option that says All Codec Pack from the link that given below. After downloading all codec packs, you can able to play the audio of the video without having any issue. If you download the file on your PC or desktop, then you need to move the file from PC to Smartphone through a data cable. After the installation of MX Player custom codec files, you can able to play any audio file format such as DTS, AC3; MLP, etc. while you watching the video.
RECOMMENDED READ: Mx player for Chromecast
MX Player Custom Codec Zip files Download:
MX Player AC3 Custom Codec Apk files:
- TEGRA3 CODEC 1.9.8
- ARMV7 NEON CODEC 1.9.8
- X86 CODEC 1.9.8
- ARMV7 CODEC 1.9.8
- ARMV6 CODEC 1.7.39
- ARMV5 CODEC 1.7.39
- ARMV6 VFP CODEC 1.7.39
How to Install the MX Player Custom Codec Apk:
As I said earlier, once you downloaded the MX Player codec apk or zip file, you need to move the file to your mobile phone. If you download the codec file on your PC, then you need to transfer the files from PC to mobile phone through a USB cable or Bluetooth option. There are two installation methods are available to install MX Player Codec files. Let’s what are the two methods.
- Once download the zip file of MX Player Codec files, check where the file is located on your device.
- If the Zip file is located on the internal storage of your device, keep the file there only don’t replace it to anywhere.
- After this, you need to open the MX Player on your device and if the MX Player is compatible with the codec pack you installed then it will automatically give the option that says the installed codec pack is found in the internal storage.
- Now, you need to click on that option to install the same.
- After that, the MX Player will restart and the downloaded Codec pack will be installed on your device successfully.
- Finally, you can enjoy any audio files to every video without any disturbance.
- First, you need to open the MX Player media player on your device.
- After that, you need to open the settings option in the MX Player application.
- In settings, have to click on the option General to make changes.
- Now, click the Custom Codec options in the General option in Settings.
- Once you click the Custom Codec option in MX Player, one dialogue box will appear on the screen of your device which is asking the location of the Codec Apk file installed.
- After that, you have to open the folder in which they need to install the Codec pack and you will see the custom codec zip file and click it.
- If you have selected the perfect Zip file of the custom codec, the MX Player will automatically restart.
- Finally, enjoy the different types of audio file formats with every video without interruption.
After the successful installation, you can enjoy the advanced features of MX Player such as Hardware acceleration, Kid’s lock, Subtitle Gesture, etc. We all know that we can’t keep our mobile away from kids. For that, MX Player comes with the advanced feature Kid’s lock. Now, you are aware of how to download MX Player Custom Codec Apk. I hope this article must give you valuable information about MX Player. Try this installation method and solve your audio problem with MX Player. If you are facing any trouble while installing the Custom Codec files for MX Player discuss with us in the comment section below.
Incoming Related Search:
- Mx Player for pc
- Mx Player Pro
- Mx player for mac
- Mx player for ios
- Mx player for windows phone
- Mx player apk
Searches related to MX player codec:
- MX player codec armv7 neon
- MX player codec download
- MX player codec apk
- eac3 codec for MX player
- MX player codec armv7 neon apk
- MX player armv7 neon
- MX player ac3 codec download apk
- 1.9.8 armv7 neon codec zip download