Enable MX Player Background Play: This article is very useful for those who are interested in learning how to play a video background on MX Player. MX Player is undoubtedly the best and most desired media player app for the Android operating system. MX Player is seen as the new VLC of the Android phone. They have many things in common. After all, they are the most famous media players. In fact, an Android phone without an MX player is like a theatre without a screen. The majority of users install and use this awesome app on their phones because of its features and options. Okay, let’s get into the topic.
Related Post: How to Play Youtube Online Videos on MX Player?
Why MX Player App?
MX Player is a media player and an online video streaming application. It has 150,000 hours of premium content in various local languages. It is the only app for some great movies, TV shows, web series, music videos, short videos, and songs. This MX player allows you to enjoy a smooth video playback experience with gesture controls. Using this app you can download your favorite videos, movies, and watch them offline. You can create a watch list and view it later. Using this app you can also browse the content or play music in the background.
You can find music in every mood and create your own playlists. Play your favorite games like Carrom, Quizzes, Ludo, racing games, arcade games and win exciting cash prizes. You can also watch live TV channels and shows for the last 7 days. Access to a wide range of channels across entertainment, news, music, and movies is free. In it, you can only see content filtered by the languages you prefer. Language range includes English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, and Kannada.
The Reason to Use MX Player App
- Check out more than 30 trusted, critically acclaimed, and age-old stories, especially the latest, Raktansel, Pukal, Ek The Begum, and Official Poodiyagiri for you.
- Watch popular movies in Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, and Tamil.
- Watch your favorite TV shows like Hindi Serials & Shows.
- You can stream more than 50 news channels (national and local) like ABP, Times Now, India TV, Mirror Now, Thunder Now, TV9.
- You can play fun mobile games like ludo, caroms, bubble blast, bounce, rampage road, and many more arcade, strategy, casual, board, puzzle, and game games to win real money in your BDM wallet.
- Free Online Music – Music Tab allows users to stream their favorite Bollywood, international, and regional hit songs.
- Enjoy a smooth video playback experience with gesture controls. Download your favorite videos and watch them offline.
- Create a watch list and view it later. You can play music while browsing the content or in the background.
- You can find music in every mood and create your own playlists.
How to Play Video on Background in MX Player?
This can be very annoying when the video suddenly stops working when you exit the MX Player application window. Now allows MX players to use the playback option. It can only play the audio part of the video, even if the video is closed or busy doing some other things. Follow the steps below to activate that feature.
- You need to launch MX Player on your device.
- Go to Menu> Settings> Player.
- Now scroll down and check the mark button next to the background game option.
- It also allows you to select audio playback individually.
- Now you can quickly convert audio or video at any time whenever you are going to play audio or video in the background. MX Player offers a new sticky notification with basic background controls from forward and stop.
MX Player is the only entertainment application that combines all types of entertainment in the same way. Features high-quality offline video player, online streaming, and audio music. We hope you now have a clear idea of how to play video background in MX Player. Thanks for visiting our blog.
- MX player play video in Background
- what is background playback
- what is pip mode in MX player
- MX player background play not working