How To Play Rar File In Mx Player: If you’re anything like me, you’re probably wondering how to play a rar file in Mx Player. Well, wonder no more! Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that.
RAR is a compressed file format much like a ZIP file and thus, you can open it using WinRAR or any other file extractor tool. After opening the RAR file, you can view the contents by clicking the Preview button.
How to play rar files in MX Player
- Download and install MX Player on your Android device.
- Once installed, open the app and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Decoder.
- Tap on the button next to FFmpeg to enable it.
- Exit the Settings menu and open any rar file in MX Player. The app will now be able to play the file without any issues.
Also Check : Download Subtitles In Mx Player
Why you should use MX Player to play rar files:
While there are many media players out there that can play rar files, MX Player is one of the best. Here’s why:
- MX Player is free and easy to use.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It supports a wide range of file formats, including rar files.
- It can be used on both Android and iOS devices.
- It offers a variety of features, such as subtitles and playback speed control.
Best settings for MX Player when playing RAR files:
To get the best settings for MX Player when playing RAR files, we need to understand a bit about how MX Player works.MX Player is a media player for Android that supports a wide range of audio and video formats, including .rar files. When you open a .rar file in MX Player, the app will automatically decompress the file and begin playback. However, there are a few settings that you can adjust to get the best possible experience when playing .rar files in MX Player. Here are the settings that we recommend:
- Go to Settings > Decoder > Custom Codec and select ‘AUTO’. This will ensure that MX Player uses the most appropriate codec for your .rar file.
- Go to Settings >Player and disable ‘Use Hardware Acceleration. This setting is known to cause problems with some .rar files.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable ‘Unknown Sources. This will allow MX Player to install the necessary codecs for playback.
After following these steps, you should be able to play .rar files in MX Player without any problems.
benefits of using MX Player to play RAR files:
There are many reasons to use MX Player to play Rar files. One of the main reasons is that MX Player is designed to work with a wide range of file formats, including Rar files. This means that you will not have to worry about compatibility issues when you use MX Player to play your Rar files.
- Another benefit of using MX Player to play Rar files is that MX Player is very easy to use.
- You will not have to worry about any complicated settings or options when you use MX Player to play your Rar files. All you need to do is select the file you want to play, and MX Player will do the rest.
- MX Player can automatically detect and decompress Rar files, which can save you a lot of time and effort.
In conclusion, we have seen how to play a RAR file in MX Player. The process is pretty simple and requires only a few steps. Once you have extracted the RAR file, you can simply open it in MX Player and start watching your favorite videos.
- how to play rar video files on android
- how to open rar file in android mobile
- how to play rar file in vlc
- how to open rar file in mobile free
- how to open RAR file on mobile online
- how to play rar games on windows 10
- how to make a rar file in android