Mx Player Video In Vlc Player : If you’re like me, you’ve been wondering how to play mx player video in vlc player. Well, wonder no more! I’ve figured out the secret and I’m going to share it with you.
Also Chheck : Mx Player On Lg Smart tv
About VlC Player:
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
How To Play mx player video in vlc player:
Many people use VLC player and because of its simple UI, it is most popular video player. It supports various audio and video codecs. It can play almost all type of video files. Follow the steps below to play mx player video in vlc player:
- Firstly, open the vlc player on your system.
- Then go to media tab and click on the open file option,
- A new window will open, now browse the location where your mx player video is stored
- Select the video and click on the open button.
- Now your video will start playing in vlc player.
Also Check : Mx Sharekaro For PC
VLC Network Stream:
Open VLC Player, and
- Go to Media->Open Network Stream.
- In the Open Media window, click the Network tab.
- Enter the URL of the video you want to play in the format rtsp://username:[email protected]:port/filepath and click Play.
Vlc Player Best Features:
- VLC for Android plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
- It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
- It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
In conclusion, we have seen that it is possible to play mx player videos in vlc player by following a few simple steps. We hope that this article was helpful and that you will now be able to enjoy your favorite videos in vlc player.
Is VLC better than MX Player?
- Most of the users love to play all media files on VLC while working on computer whereas MX player is rated as best solution for android platform. Those who cannot tolerate annoying ads on screen are advised to go ahead with VLC and the second option is to spend on professional version of MX player.
What is difference between VLC and MX Player?
- VLC focuses more on the technical aspects, whereas MX Player also focuses on customization and personalization. MX Player initially was just for videos, but now it supports audio files
Can VLC convert video formats?
- VLC media player easily converts videos into different formats such as MPEG, MP4, AVI, Divx, ASF, WMV, FLV or DVD
- how to convert mx player video to vlc media player
- mx player video not playing in vlc
- mx player video not playing on pc
- convert mx player video to vlc online
- convert mx player video to mp4
- vlc media player download
- vlc media player online streaming