Are you ready to take your media experience to the next level? Get ready to upgrade your viewing pleasure by learning how to change the language settings in VLC Player. With just a few easy steps, you can enhance your viewing and audio experience! We’ve got all the information you need, so read on for an introduction to language customization in VLC Player.
About Vlc Player:
VLC is an incredibly versatile, free, open-source media player that runs on both Macs and PCs. Its popularity stems from it’s ability to play almost any audio or video format you can throw at it, as well as streaming media formats such as IPTV. But apart from its impressive playback capabilities, VLC also offers an array of useful settings and features that you can use to customize your experience. One of these features is the ability to change the language in VLC Player.
Also Check : How To Play Mx Player Video- In Vlc Player
How To Change Language In Vlc Player:
VLC media player is a versatile, open-source software that allows you to play videos and audio files without the need for a third party application. It is available in multiple languages and can easily be set to display content in your preferred language. Before you start using VLC Media Player, it’s essential to learn how to change language in the program.
Changing the default language of the VLC Media Player is quite simple and straightforward; the steps for doing so are provided below:
- Launch VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Next, click on Tools from the main menu at the top of your screen.
- Go over to Preferences and select it from the drop-down menu.
- On this page, expand Interface and choose between Simple or Advanced options depending on your level of experience with VLC Media Player.
- Select Audio (below Simple) or Text & Subtitles (below Advanced) section located towards the right side of your screen according to your preferences; this too varies based on personal preference as well as type of
- content being viewed/played through VLC media player.
Under Languages Choose ‘All’ among available options such as ‘English’ etc.,
- Then Locate and choose desired language appropriately , Click save changes
- Rebootes / restart software Post changing language ensures that all selected settings are applied properly before using media player
- Once preferences menu reopens, located mentioned sections previously chosen pertaining audio/ text & subtitles as per step 5
- Look for additional settings/ edits until satisfied
- Save Changes once again
- Restart software again to receive updates applied post changing language
Finally begin listening/ watching desired multimedia files through vlcmedia player app with support of aforementioned language setting throughout playback session
Also Check : What is Mx Player Aio Zip Eac3 Codec
How to change the audio language in VLC player
The VLC media player allows you to select the audio language of your video or audio file, no matter what its original language is. Changing the audio language can be a simple but useful way to enjoy content in your native language. Follow the steps below to find out how to change the audio language in VLC player:
- Open a video or audio file with VLC media player.
- Select Tools from the top menu and choose Preferences from the list of options.
- In the Audio tab, click on “Audio Language,” then select the desired language from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save and close the Preferences window.
- Restart playback of your video or audio file for changes to take effect.
You may also want to adjust additional sound settings for improved listening experiences, like adjusting sound levels, adding effects and more – all of which can be done in devices that utilize VLC player as their media player software!
How to install language packs in VLC player
VLC media player is a powerful, open-source media playback software available on desktop and mobile platforms. The good news is that you can use it in many languages, including some that are not officially supported by the development team. The bad news is that installing language packs can be tricky but luckily this guide will show you exactly how to do it!
- So, the first step to take if you want to change the language of your VLC player is to download the correct language pack.
- Currently there are two sources where you can find these the official VideoLAN website and Project Translation from where you can find either updated or older versions of certain languages not completely translated yet.
- Once you have downloaded the .mo file for your desired language, simply open up VLC and go to ‘Preferences’ followed by ‘Languages’ on the left side of the Preferences window.
- Here, select ‘Install a new language’ from the bottom of the list and select your .mo file from where it was downloaded.
- Now, restart your VLC media player for changes to take effect.
- You have now successfully changed your VLC’s language!
If in future you wish to switch between different languages, just follow these steps again but remember that official VideoLAN packages should be preferred when possible as they are regularly updated with patches making them more secure than translations hosted elsewhere.
In conclusion, changing the language in VLC player is an easy task and can be done in just a few simple steps. By accessing the Menu tab, going to preferences, and selecting your desired language from the drop-down menu or typing it manually, you can watch videos in their original audio language. Additionally, if you have subtitles in different languages for a single video then you can bypass the above steps and set them up directly within VLC player. Lastly, remembering to save the changes is important if you want to watch a movie without restrictions the next time round.
How do I change the language on my video player?
- At the bottom or top right of your video player, tap Show closed captions and audio .
- Under “Audio” or “Subtitles,” select a language.
How do I change VLC from Chinese to English Subtitles?
- If you want to make the subtitles show by the default, then go to the Tools menu, choose Preferences and click on Subtitles & OSD. On the Subtitles Language tab, next to Preferred subtitles language, write the name of language you want to make default. E.g., if you usually display English subtitles, then write English.
- how to change language in vlc player in android
- language in vlc player in iPhone
- change language in vlc player in mobile
- To change language in vlc player in mac
- vlc player shortcut key
- vlc player from english to hindi
- audio language in vlc player mobile
- movie language to english in vlc